Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jewlery

I have a penchant for simple jewelry. I'm not usually one to go for big statement pieces (although I do have one or two for when the mood hits!) but for more my everyday accessory, you'll usually find one, if not all of these lovely pieces.
The bracelets are hands down my favorite.. they were both gifts from my boyfriend, and the lock bracelet was what got me wanting to incorporate jewelry into an everyday thing. I actually just received this sweet Love bracelet for valentines day! I've been wanting something like it for quite awhile now, and he totally surprised me! They're both so perfect for going with every single item I have in my closet.
I have never really liked watches (mainly because I always got my dads way-too-big-for-my-wrist hand me downs...) but I was immediately converted when I saw this Rose Gold Michael Kors watch last year. How freaking lucky was I to receive it from my boyfriends family as a graduation present! Now I no longer have an excuse for why I'm late since this beauty almost never leaves my wrist.
And last but not least, while I have many many rings, these two always seem to find themselves on my fingers more than the others I have.. I bought them both last summer at a boutique in Costa Mesa called Bella Bleu, and have been wearing them ever since.
I mainly love all these pieces because I can wear them however I want, in whatever combination I like. Pieces so simple can go a long way, and never go out of style!




No comments:

Post a Comment