Monday, February 13, 2012

Vday weekend

I've seriously been so lucky this month so far! The last two weekends have been full of fun with the perfect amount of down time. To start, Cody and I made Acai Bowls on Saturday to kick off a day of errands. Frick these things are so good, I could eat one every day for every meal
 Then yesterday, we celebrated Valentines Day. Cody planned everything and I gotta say, this guy knows me so well. Started the day off with breakfast at Pipes in Cardiff, then on to the Swamis gardens (which are so beautiful and peaceful, you HAVE to check it out!) then a little beach exploring in Del Mar and at Blacks, sunset and sushi dinner in La Jolla, and toping the night off with a stand up comedy show at The Comedy Store! Man+ beach + food + laughter = best day EVER.










No comments:

Post a Comment